Qatar 2022: Golden Boot Not In My Mind Now, Says Bukayo Saka - World Cup Update
England’s Bukayo Saka has said winning the Golden Boot would be a bonus, but he is fully focused on winning the tournament.
The Arsenal star is making his mark on the biggest stage, having already scored three times, and has his sights firmly set on France.
Set to earn his 24th cap in Saturday’s quarter-final against the world champions, here is a player who really is living the dream.
He said: “I always allow myself to dream. Having watched the tournament as well growing up, I have a lot of memories.
“I remember South Africa 2010, the famous song (Shakira’s Waka-Waka) — it’s an amazing song.
“Things like that stick with you forever and as a kid, I just woke up after a dream and thought ‘I want to do this for real. I want to score a goal in a World Cup’.

0 Comments